Senior Athletic Performance Coach / Senior Nutrition Coach
- Masters of Science degree in Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor Physical Education degree
- NSCA-CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- CSEP-CEP (Clinical Exercise Physiologist)
- Pn-1 (Precision Nutrition Level 1)
- FDN-P (Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner)
Tina is the Nutrition Specialist for Crash and CuJo Conditioning. She resides in Lloydminster, where she also is a Strength and Conditioning Coach with the CuJo Conditioning program with her husband, Curtis.
Tina has worked with athletes for many years, which all started while attending the University of Alberta, and spending many hours in the Exercise Physiology lab testing a variety of athletes. She then went to coaching athletes from all different sports and backgrounds. During this time, Tina taught in the Kinesiology program at Red Deer College and started pursuing her love for Nutrition.
She now teaches at Lakeland College in Lloydminster, while continuing to be a Strength and Conditioning coach at CuJo Conditioning. Tina works with athletes and clients from around the world and is passionate about helping them improve performance and achieve their goals through improving their nutrition and lifestyle habits.
Feel free to reach out to Tina at any time with any nutrition questions or enquiries.