Hockey Team instruction includes all the necessary training for an individual age group. Programming will be developed based on age and specific needs. We make strategic adjustments based on day-to-day changes in team scheduling and coaching obligations.
Research has proven that off-ice training can help build team chemistry and is the most successful way to improve conditioning. This allows coaches to use valuable ice time to develop technical skills and systems, while still maintaining a high level of overall fitness.
Our “Not For Everyone” motto applies to Team Training as well. We have worked with diverse groups from the Pee Wee level to the WHL. We also consult with NCAA team coaching staffs. If a team’s expectations and commitment do not meet ours, we will not take the work. It is important for all personnel of team from on ice coaches. medical staff as well as our performance coaches to be on the same page to ensure teams get the absolute Crash Conditioning experience.
Our team success stories include:
- Bronze medals at the Mac’s Major Midget Tournament
- Alberta Midget AAA Provincial Championship
- Pacific Regional Championship
- Telus Cup Silver medalists
- AMHL regular season points leaders
- Midget AA CBHA Rangers Provincial Champions (coach Parsons), Midget AA Royals Blue Provincial Champions (coach Blumes) and a number of other regional, city and provincial finalist teams.