CuJo Conditioning Ltd. is dedicated to providing the highest quality of training and individualization to our athletes. Our goal is not only to provide you with all your fitness needs, but also to educate you in the areas of strength & conditioning, mobility, rehabilitation and nutrition.
Since 2007, we have been Lloydminster #1 choice for Athletic Training & Development.
With our in depth look at athlete:
- Assessment & evaluation
- Skill development when it comes to fitness (Olympic lifting, power lifting, weight lifting)
- Metabolic conditioning that complements your sport (aerobic, anaerobic)
- Motor skill development
- Speed, Agility, Quickness and multi-directional development
- Programming for building muscle strength, power, endurance, flexibility and speed
- In house Nutritionist (Tina Ferguson) for athletic performance and recovery
- Specific yoga classes for hockey and other sports teams (Mountain Breath Yoga Studio)
- Athletic Massage Therapist (Active Balance Healing Studio)
- Skill Development coaches such as Lance Ward (Hockey).
The experienced and qualified coaches will help analyze and build the right program for each individual and group that trains under our roof. From in-season to off-season development, we can help you achieve your goals and needs as an athlete or team.
Our athletes range from professional hockey players, college basketball stars, track athletes, high school volleyball players and more.